- 2nd on team at Riverside Invitational (23:35.00)
- 2nd on team at Mustang Challenge (5K) (19:11.40)
- 2nd on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invitational (24:03.50)
- 3rd on team at SCIAC Championships (25:53.30)
- 2nd on team at NCAA West Regionals (24:04.00)
- 1st on team at Riverside Invitational (22:42)
- 2nd on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (23:16.59)
Track and Field
Research and STEM Activities
Developed mathematical models to seperate encapsulated islet cells using density gradients and to determine the impact on islet cells' functionality with the Chicago Diabetes Project and Dr. Jose Oberholzer...studied oncofertility in the Woodruff Lab at Northwestern's Women's Health Science Program...Science Olympiad member and captain...Four-Time Science Olympiad State Qualifier.
Prior to Caltech
2016 Illinois State Scholar...2016 PSAT Comended Student...National French Contest Bronze and Silver Medal...Chicago Metro History Fair Regional Award...Chicago Metro History Fair Finalist...Illinois History Expo "Superior"...History Fair CPAA Young Scholars Prize Winner...National AP Scholar...National Honor Society Member...Chicago All City Cross Country...2A IHSA All-Region Cross Country...2A IHSA All-Section Cross Country...IHSA Cross Country State Championship Qualifier...IHSA 4x800m State Qualifier...IHSA 3200m Track State Qualifier.
Daughter of Charles and Lori...Has one younger sister, Natalie...competes in triathlons...plays violin.