- 6th on team at Riverside Invitational (25:30)
- 5th on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (25:06.71)
- 4th on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invite (25:33.57)
Track and Field
- 7th on team at Redlands Invite (19:56)
- 9th on team at Biola Invitational (21:41.27)
- 6th on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (27:21.33)
- 6th on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invitational (26:43.45)
- 6th on team at SCIAC Championships (27:36.00)
- t-5th on team at NCAA West Regionals (25:58.00)
Research and STEM activities
Studied various fields of engineering with a focus on electrical, building a smart technology device at the CURIE Academy of Diversity Programs in Engineering at Cornell University the summer of 2014...Built a submarine for a race that won an award for most original design, in addition to working with 3-D printers, using design software and attending field trips to see engineers work in their fields, as part of the St. Paul's Schol Advanced Studies Program in 2015.
Prior to Caltech
Earned the NH Athletic Directors Association Scholar Athlete Award...Presented with the Thayer Student Athlete Award...Class Valedictorian...Multi-sport athlete who competed in cross country, track and tennis, which we captained...Made the 2015 singles and doubles championship matches in tennis...Secretary of the National Honor Society...A National Merit Scholarship commended student...Earned school achievement awards in more than 10 different subjects...Maxima cum Laude on the National Latin Exam...Placed third in the Latin Certamen competition...Selected for student-athlete leadership meetings...Received High Honors for the Royal Conservatory of Music playing examination.
Born in Norwood, Mass...Daughter of Sean and Elizabeth...Has one older sister, Megan...Has played piano for the past 13 years and taught piano for three...Competed in multiple competitions and played 45 minutes of memorized music in a senior recital...Participated in musical theatre for 11 years and took voice lessons.