In their final contest of a three match stretch in the Bay Area, the Caltech women's tennis posted a 7-2 win over Notre Dame de Namur on Monday afternoon.
It was the Beavers final tune-up match before conference play begins on Friday against CMS. Caltech's record now stands at 4-2.
Caltech 7, Notre Dame de Namur 2
1) Rebekah Kitto/Jessica Yu (Caltech) def. Morganna Hayes/Rebecca Corteza (ND de Namur) – 8-3
2) Wubing Ye/Stephanie Kwan (Caltech) def. Kaia Fisher/Leslie Eng (ND de Namur) – 8-3
3) Alison Parisian/Pushpa Neppala (Caltech) won by default
1) Rebecca Corteza (ND de Namur) def. Cici Li (Caltech) – 6-0, 6-0
2) Michelle Tang (Caltech) def. Morganna Hayes (ND de Namur) – 2-6, 7-5, (11-9)
3) Kaia Fisher (ND de Namur) def. Caroline Yu (Caltech) – 6-4, 0-6, (10-8)
4) Pushpa Neppala (Caltech) def. Leslie Elg (ND de Namur) – 4-6, 6-4, (10-8)
5) Alison Parisian (Caltech) won by default
6) Jessica Yu (Caltech) won by default