|Hometown:||Pico Rivera, Calif.|
|High School:||El Rancho|
Started all 16 games...assisted on one goal goal...took one shot...played for 1,231 minutes...sixth on team in points.
Track and Field
- 800m: 2:28.88 at SCIAC Multi-Dual #3 at CMS
- 1500m: 5:07.52 at Pomona-Pitzer Invite
- 3000m: 11:46.34 at Pomona-Pitzer All Comers
- 5th on team at Riverside Invitational (24:59)
- 7th on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (25:43.40)
Track & Field
- 800m: 2:29.47 at Pomona-Pitzer Invitational
- 1500m: 5:08.10 at Oxy Distance Carnival Spring Break Classic
- 5000m: 20:32.15 at SCIAC Multi-Dual #1 (vs. CLU, Oxy at ULV)
- 2nd on team at Redlands Invite (18:31)
- 2nd on team at Biola Invitational (19:24.04)
- 2nd on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (24:23.48)
- 3rd on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invitational (24:36.93)
- 3rd on team at SCIAC Championships (26:07.03)
- 3rd on team at NCAA West Regionals (25:36.40)
- 7th at Redlands Invite 4.5k (18:19), 1st on team
- 72nd at SCIAC Championships (27:10.14), 2nd on team
- 105th at NCAA West Regional (25:51.57), 2nd on team
- 1st on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invite (25:20.83)
- 2nd on team at Mustang Challenge 5k (21:13.36)
Research and STEM activities
Co-Author on her mentor's paper...President of the Caltech Latino Association of students in Engineering and Sciences...Completed a SURF following her freshman year.
Prior to Caltech
Valedictorian of El Rancho High School...Named MVP of her cross country, track & field and soccer teams...Earned All-League recognition in cross country...Team captain...Named Most Improved in track & field...Named Student-Athlete of the Year at El Rancho.
Born in Bell Gardens, Calif....Daughter of Saul and Hilaria...Has one older sister, Hillary.