|Hometown:||Apple Valley, Minn.|
- Hammer: 20.73m/68'0" at Pomona-Pitzer Invite
- Discus: 22.96m/75'4" at Pomona-Pitzer Invite
- Shot Put: 6.91m/22'8" at 22nd Rossi Relays
- Javelin: 12.72m/41'9" at SCIAC Multi-Dual #2 at La Verne
- Hammer: 18.54m/60'10" at SCIAC Championships
- Discus: 21.65m/71'0" at SCIAC Championships
- Shot Put: 8.79m/28'10" at SCIAC Multi-Dual #1 (vs. CLU, Oxy at ULV)
- Javelin: 13.69m/44'11" at SCIAC Championships
- 100m: 17.66 Pomona-Pitzer Invite
- Shot Put: 7.17m PLNU Invite
- Discus: 19.77m SCIAC Multi-Dual #3
Research and STEM activities
Studied photolithography techniques used in the semiconductor industry at the University of Maryland's Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry for SURF...Conducted a materials science literature review for Caltech's Joint Center for Artifiical Photosynthesis...Studied materials used for solar energy processes at Northwestern's Department of Material Science and Engineering for SURF...Participated in the Michigan Tech Women in Engineering Camp.
Prior to Caltech
National Merit Finalist...Member of the National Honor Society...An AP Scholar.
Born in Burnsville, Minn....Daughter of Rajeev and Alka...Has one older sister, Tarini.