|High School:||Amity Regional|
|Major:||Applied Computational Mathematics|
- 800m: 2:43.76 at SCIAC Multi-Dual #3 at CMS
- 1500m: 5:33.08 at Pomona-Pitzer Invite
- 3000m: 12:57.05 at Pomona-Pitzer All Comers
- 5000m: 22:23.13 at SCIAC Multi-Dual #1 at Redlands
- 8th on team at Riverside Invitational (27:36)
- 8th on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (27:23.05)
Track & Field
- 800m: 2:53.30 at SCIAC Championships
- 1500m: 5:50.46 at SCIAC Championships
- 5000m: 23:07.7 at SCIAC Multi-Dual #3 (vs. CU, WC, ULV, PP at Pomona-Pitzer)
- 5th on team at Redlands Invite (19:45)
- 6th on team at Biola Invitational (20:54.71)
Research and STEM activities
Investigated hydrophobic micropores as an intraocular pressure sensing mechanism with the Choo group for SURF...Earned the Rensselaer Medal...Member of her high school's Math team.
Prior to Caltech
Helped her team win its first Southern Connecticut Conference Championships title since 1999...Helped team to three straight Housatonic League titles...Two-time competitor at SCC Champs...Awarded 2015-16 Scholar-Athlete honors by the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference...Earned the Amity Regional Scholar-Athlete Award...Member of the Math, Science and National Honor Societies...Editor of the school newspaper.
Born in New Haven, Conn....Daughter of Lijuan Shi and Xuwu Feng.