|High School:||Bellevue College|
Track and Field
- 800m: 2:27.70, SCIAC Multi-Dual #3 at CMS
- 1500m: 5:07.72, Point Loma Invitational
- Mile: 5:36.74, Pomona-Pitzer All Comers
- 3rd on team at Riverside Invitational (24:04)
- 4th on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (24:25.07)
- 3rd on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invite (24:57.10)
Research and STEM Activities
Sequencing part of the psudomonas fluorescens L5 1-96 genome to investigate its possible use as a biological control agents for Take-All disease called Gaeumannomyces graminis var triticini in wheat...Organized a campus wide supply drive, for the Ronald McDonald House, fun demonstrations, and networking events with "Docs and Dents", a prehealth and science club...explored the chemical composition of saffron and its potential therapeutic effects on cancer and other malignancies with Professor Carole Berg.
Prior to Caltech
High Honor Roll Distinction...Spanish, AP Calculus, AP Spanish, Ap English, Honors History Academic Awards...Cross Country King's Knight Award...Cross-Country Rookie of the Year...Cascade Conference Second Team Track and Field...Cascade Conference Second Team Cross Country.
Daughter of David Brodsky and Juliet Firman...Has one older brother, Andrew...Was a competative figure skater...Has played the piano for 12 years.