|High School:||Robert McQueen High School|
Coach's Comments: "Greg is the embodiment of what we look for in a Caltech student-athlete. I'm confident he will thrive here and be a welcome addition to the squad."
- t-3rd on team at Redlands Invite (19:39)
- 2nd on team at Biola Invitational (26:09.62)
- 2nd on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (27:27.66)
- 2nd on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invitational (27:24.94)
- 6th on team at SCIAC Championships (28:28.02)
- 5th on team at NCAA West Regionals (29:10.20)
Research and STEM activities
Explored the role of glial cells in the formation of the neuromuscular junction for three years in the Gould Lab at the University of Nevada School of Medicine...An author on a paper investigating structural and functional abnormalities of Trembler-J mice and their use as a model organism for Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease.
Prior to Caltech
Ran for The Davidson Acad. of Nevada (Robert McQueen does not sponsor a team)...Named the Fastest Nevada Cross Country Athlete in 2015...Placed fourth at the NIAA State Championship...Placed fourth in the 3200m at the NIAA Track & Field State Championship...Led team to Division I state title...Placed 10th in the Stanford Cross Country Invitational...An AP Scholar with Distinction...National Merit Finalist.
Born in Bethesda, Md....Son of Greg and Carol.