|High School:||Dublin Coffman|
Coach's Comments: "Not many students can say they won a high school national championship, but that's the experience that Tommy brings to Caltech. That, along with his abilities and work ethic, will be key in helping us compete at a high level."
Track & Field
- 800m: 1:59.64 at SCIAC Championships
- 1st on team at SCIAC Championships (27:48.49)
- 7th on team at NCAA West Regionals (29:43.10)
- 6th on team at Redlands Invite (19:52)
- 4th on team at Biola Invitational (26:49.17)
- 6th on team at SCIAC Multi-Duals (28:15.94)
- 7th on team at Pomona-Pitzer Invitational (28:43.96)
Research and STEM activities
Team leader and driver of FRC Robotics mechanical team.
Prior to Caltech
National Champion on indoor 4x800 relay...National Merit semifinalist...Academic All-Ohio in 2014-15...AP Scholar with Distinction.
Born in Royal Oak, Mich....Son of John and Jocelyn...One of three triplets with brother, Simon, and sister, Grace, and has one older sister, Catherine...Plays guitar.