Where sports and science converge.
July 30-August 1
- Tour Caltech laboratories
- Visit NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Sport-specific sessions with Caltech head coaches
- Stay overnight in campus housing (supervised by Caltech coaches/student-athletes)
- Check-in on July 30 at 9-10:30 a.m.
- Departure on August 1 at 1 p.m.
Cost: $350 (includes room, board and camp apparel)
Must currently be enrolled in high school to apply
Confirmation of participation in camp will begin mid-May. Please hold off on making travel arrangements until receiving confirmation.
|Offering the following sports:||Sample Day Itinerary:|
|Cross Country||9-11 a.m.||Sport-specific training|
|Soccer||11:30-12:30 a.m.||All-Camp lunch|
|Swimming||12:30-2 p.m.||Admissions Office session|
|Tennis||2-4 p.m.||Laboratory Tour/Info session|
|Volleyball||4-6 p.m.||Sport-specific sessions|
|Water Polo||6-7 p.m.||All-Camp Dinner|
|7-9 p.m.||Information Panel|
Pictured: Stephanie Wong '16, women's basketball career scoring leader