2. Favorite athletic moment at Caltech?
3. People will be surprised to know . . .
4. Describe your sport in 3 words?
Technical, quick, explosive.
5. What goes through your head at the starting
Depends -- for shot I'm usually just getting pumped, thinking of stuff that gets me mad, while in disc I try to clear my head and just throw.
6. Favorite food?
7. What teammate has inspired you the most?
Big Rosie! (Tom Rose)
8. What type of music do you listen to?
Little bit of everything. Usually Ozzy before throwing or lifting.
9. If you could go to any sporting event what would it be?
Olympic weightlifting or gymnastics.
10. Best part about living in California?
The weather, for sure!
11. If you could bring anything from your hometown what would it be?
Warm water at the beach.
12. If you had no schoolwork what would you do all day?
Kitesurf and CrossFit!
13. In 10 years, I’ll be . . . .
14.Nike or Adidas?
15.What are your pre meet rituals?
Overhead squat warmup.
16. Favorite SCIAC school to compete against?
Any, as long as they have good throwers I can learn from.
17. Last book you have read?
Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson.