1. What is your major?
2. What is it about your field of study that intrigues you?
Hmm… I guess I like going outside, looking at rocks, camping, and learning more about the world around me. A lot of questions that I was so wondering about when I was a little girl can be answered... Geology is really cool.
3. People will be surprised to know . . .
that I eat so much (people mostly cannot estimate how much I eat from my size)
4. What would you like to achieve most in your life?
Hmm I don’t know yet. Just someone who can be helpful for the world.
5. Describe your coach in 3 words?
6. Best thing about Caltech?
I like how everyone at Caltech knows each other and is so supportive º
7. If you could change one thing about Caltech what would it be?
Hmm … maybe less core-classes would be nice.
8. Title of your autobiography?
“Best’s life: Some part of my life from another side of the planet”
9. Favorite food?
Will it be too boring if tell you Thai food is my favorite? Especially, food cooked by my mom.
10. What story will you tell your children about Caltech Athletics?
I’ll tell them how much nicer running in the winter for Caltech is compared to Massachusetts.
11. If you hadn’t come to Caltech where would you be now?
I might be in Texas, specifically UT Austin, learning oil/ petroleum geology. I was supposed to be there but I put a special request in to my scholarship granter asking to be here at Caltech instead. I know I made the right decision.